It is a contemporary villa furnished in modern style with open plan living areas and the latest kitchen and bathroom designs.
Villa Yaz has views of farmland and mountains from the pool terrace and windows on each side. The garden is surrounded by oleander, banana and pomegranate trees on all sides.
It is positioned in a peaceful area, but your nearest local shop is 100m away, the bakery 10 minutes’ walk and Dalyan’s shops, bars, restaurants, harbour and riverside walks just 15 minutes level walk away.
- Children’s Pool
- Near Bars/Restaurants
- All Bedrooms Ensuite
There are ramps up to the pool terrace and double doors into a ground floor double bedroom with large en suite wet room. This is a wheelchair friendly room that would also so those who wish to stay out later at night without disturbing fellow guests.
The pool terrace area is lovely. The main pool is big enough for swimming lengths and there is a children's pool and jacuzzi at one end. The pool is bordered by gorgeous tall lilies.
There is a large Turkish kosk seating area perfect for shaded relaxing, reading, chatting, playing games or having a siesta in the afternoon. There is also a pool shower, cushioned sun loungers and parasols.
There is an outdoor table and chairs seating 8 people and a stone built BBQ.
The pool dimensions are approximately 11.90 metres x 4 metres x 1.7m deep.
Kitchen, Dining and Lounge
The doors and windows are double glazed and double curtain lined throughout the villa helping keep the interior bright, airy and cool al summer.
The light coloured kitchen is very well fitted and has black granite worktops and splash backs. It is equipped with an electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, glassware, tableware, crockery and cutlery. There are French doors to the pool terrace.
The dining table also faces the pool terrace views and seats 6 people in comfort.
The lounge has two sofas, coffee table, an open fireplace, TV, DVD player, WIFI and again those open views through the French doors to the pool terrace.
There is a utility room with washing machine and cleaning materials. There is a separate ground floor shower room with shower, sink and toilet.
Villa Yaz is fully air conditioned and marble floored throughout.
Bedroom 1 is a ground floor double bedroom en suite with air conditioning and large fitted wardrobes. The en suite is a large wet room finished with quality tiling and fittings. French doors lead out onto the pool terrace with views of the mountains.
Bedroom 2 is a first floor twin bedroom en suite with air conditioning and large fitted wardrobes. The en suite is a large wet room finished with quality tiling and fittings. French doors lead out onto the large front balcony where there are chairs, a side table and lovely open views of the orchards and mountains.
Bedroom 3 is a first floor large master double bedroom en suite with air conditioning and large fitted wardrobes. The en suite is a large wet room finished with quality tiling and fittings. French doors lead out onto the large front balcony where there are chairs, a side table and lovely open views of the orchards and mountains.
Bedroom 4 is a first floor twin bedroom en suite with air conditioning and large fitted wardrobes. The en suite is a large wet room finished with quality tiling and fittings. French doors lead out onto the large front balcony where there are chairs, a side table and lovely open views of the orchards and mountains.
Average PricesJanuary £ POA
February £ POA
March £ POA
April £ 903
May £ 1001
June £ 1204
July £ 1351
August £ 1351
September £ 1204
October £ 1001
November £ 903
December £ POA
- We had a fabulous time thanks. The Villa was lovely and we thoroughly enjoyd Dalyan and the surrounding areas. Andy Smith, Sussex
- The villa was terrific, very well equipped and in a beautiful location. We all loved living amongst the local people who were so friendly! I Munro
- We had a fantastic holiday at Villa Yaz. I will be recommending to friends. Sandeep Singh, Birmingham
- This was a return trip to Dalyan for us so we settled in straight away. Gillan family, Bath, UK
- I think we would all definitely come back here, it was great ! Purkiss & Logan families, UK
- Just wanted to let you know we had a wonderful holiday in Villa Yaz, the villa suited us perfectly as did the resort and will certainly be recommending to friends and family. Natasha
- The villa was clean and comfortable as always and the flowers in the garden spectacular in full bloom...... Cant wait to return - leaving tomorrow :( but will be back for sure. Jane Tuersley, Salisbury
- Leaving Villa Yaz tomorrow after a wonderful stay. We have absolutely loved our time here and have already booked for next year. A home away from home, can't wait for next year, Anada, Cath, Jan, Steve from York
- We have had a lovely time at Villa Yaz and all will be sad to leave. We enjoyed the pool and had lots of BBQ's. The Minorczyk and Marsh Families
- Back again at Villa Yaz, this time with friends.Once again we have wanted for nothing in this well equipped villa.The pool is kept clean daily and is a welcome sight.... Shaign Hancock, Salisbury, Wiltshire
- The villa was a total surprise when we arrived, it is quite spectacular, everything you can possibly think of is here in consummate luxury Jane & Ade, Taunton, Somerset
- The villa was exceptional, we wanted for nothing. Town easy enough to get into every evening on foot or taxi (10TL or £2.50) Ade Thorne
- From time we arrived to when we left weather has been glorious with plenty to do or just laze around the pool. The villa itself is well maintained and looking great, will definitely come back again. Bob Bunn, Amesbury, Wiltshire
- Can recommend Vivien James villas - Yaz & Yasemin. Both identical. Anada
- Thank you we have had an amazing time in Dalyan, which was made extra special having your beautiful Villa for our home for 11 days, especially as we hadn't planned a holiday this year . The villa was very clean, fully equipped & situated perfectly. We spent many days around the pool which was kept clean every day by the lovely happy pool man (not sure how to spell his name sorry!!) You have a beautiful villa & we thank you for sharing it with us, we felt very spoilt. Nicola
- The villa was amazing thanks defo would recommend this villa to our friends. The turkish people were very friendly and very welcoming and couldn't do enough for us. You guys have been amazing so was the villa and thanks for all your help and time to sort this out for us. Wendy
- Our holiday was even more perfect having a beautiful villa like Villa Yaz Nicola Johnson, UK
- Had a lovely time, the villa was amazing, clean and home comforts plus comfy bed and pillows which was a bonus. Maid did a good job in between weeks which was another luxury. Really couldn't find fault. Looking at dates for next year to book up so will text you to check availability. Thank you very much for letting us use it. Kind regards Jane and fam x Jane G
- Having been coming to Dalyan since 2009, this was by far the best accommodation we have stayed in Jane, Paul, Katie, Isabelle, Luis
- What a discovery we made ! Villa Yaz has been perfect. Jim, Nicky, Yasmin, Theo, Abby
- We had a lovely week at the villa, thanks. The villas was perfect for us, The Villa was lovely and everyone was so kind and helpful. Many thanks Vicky Vicky