Villa Narenciye is in Arik Basi village on the outskirts of Dalyan. Arik Basi is quiet, relaxing and peaceful, the perfect place to unwind and relax.
There is a private pool, dining terrace and outdoor kitchen area facing the views.
- Large Garden
- Shallow End in Pool
- Orchard Views
- Unique Design
- Quiet Location
- Car Hire Suggested
The pool terrace is spacious with sun loungers and parasols. The pool has large steps and a shallow end for young children or those who cannot swim.
There is an outdoor food preparation area adjacent to the shaded dining terrace with traditional built in bbq, sink and fridge perfect for a bbq with all the family on a warm summer's evening. Outdoor seating and dining furniture also provided.
The garden is massive and contains two traditional kosk seating areas, mature trees and shrubs. It offers all you need for playing games or just enjoying the space
Kitchen, Dining and Lounge
The light, modern kitchen units have granite worktops and splash backs. It is equipped with an electric oven, hob, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, glassware, tableware, crockery and cutlery.
The lounge has sofas and chairs, coffee table, satellite TV, DVD, CD player and views of the There is Wifi available.
Villa Narenciye is fully air conditioned throughout.
The villa accommodates 9 people in the 4 bedrooms:
Bedroom 1 is a ground floor double bedroom en suite with fitted wardrobes, dressing table and air conditioning. A door leads outside onto the terrace.
Bedroom 2 is a first floor double bedroom en suite with fitted wardrobes, dressing table and air conditioning. The door leads onto the balcony.
Bedroom 3 is a first floor twin bedroom en suite with fitted wardrobes, dressing table and air conditioning. The door leads onto the balcony.
Bedroom 4 is a second floor triple bedroom en suite with three single beds, fitted wardrobes, dressing table and air conditioning. The door leads onto the balcony.
Average PricesJanuary £ POA
February £ POA
March £ POA
April £ 700
May £ 1302
June £ 1603
July £ 1904
August £ 1904
September £ 1603
October £ 1302
November £ 700
December £ POA
- We have had the most amazing holiday and stay at Villa Narenciye. So many fantastic days out....Thank you so much for a beautiful, relaxing holiday. So many memories were made ! Frank, Rachel & family, UK
- All in all i had a super holiday in Dalyan Estelle
- We have fallen in love with Dalyan and cannot wait to come back ! Jill, Paul, Katie & Adam, UK
- What a beautifully appointed and equipped villa. A real sense of tranquility - especially in the kosk Debbie Ansell, UK
- Another fabulous week at Villa Narenciye Dalyan, charming and friendly as ever. We just wish we could have stayed longer this time but are already planning next years visit Rupert, Liz & the boys, UK