From the open plan living areas French doors lead onto the spacious veranda, the perfect place to watch the wildlife and the sunset over the mountains whilst enjoying a sundowner and looking forward to a delicious alfresco dinner. The garden has a shaded seating area and a barbecue. You can also pick your own olives, bananas, peaches, lemons, mandarins and oranges depending on the season.
- Large Pool
- Exclusive Villa
- Near Bars/Restaurants
- Near a Park
- House Alarm
- Good Location
- Air Conditioning
- Private Garden
The garden at Villa Hatira is approximately 1000 sqm and surrounds the villa. It is bordered by an oleander hedge. There are fruit trees, bougainvillea, jasmine, hibiscus, Mexican orange blossom and other plants. The jacuzzi is surrounded by tall flowering lilies.
There is a large shaded terrace perfect for meals. There is also a separate shaded area with large cushioned seats that are perfect for those important siestas, a BBQ, sun loungers with cushions and parasols. The views face the Lycian Kings tombs that are the symbol of Dalyan. The pool dimensions are approximately 8.5m x 5m x 1.5m deep.
Kitchen, Dining and Lounge
The open plan ground floor area is extremely comfortable and well appointed. It includes a unique Ottoman sunken seating area with massive camel bag cushions which are so relaxing and make a lovely chill out spot in the hot summer months. The quality bespoke kitchen is fully fitted with black granite worktops, tiled splash backs and an island. It is equipped with an electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, glassware, tableware, crockery and cutlery.
The dining table faces the views onto the pool terrace and seats 6 people in comfort. There is a full height Ottoman style open fireplace facing the sunken seating area. This is great for early and late season bookings as it makes for a very toasty chill out area. The lounge has two sofas facing the TV, DVD player, Wifi and again those amazing views through the French doors towards the pool.
There is a separate utility containing the washing machine, iron and ironing board and a separate ground floor cloakroom. Villa Hatira is fully air conditioned and marble floored throughout.
Bedroom 1 is the master double bedroom en suite with air conditioning, dressing table and fitted wardrobes. The en suite is all marble. French doors lead out onto a private balcony with views of the pool, park, tombs and mountains.
Bedroom 2 is a double bedroom en suite with air conditioning and fitted wardrobes. The en suite is all marble. French doors lead out onto a private balcony with views of the pool, park, tombs and mountains.
Bedroom 3 is a twin bedroom with air conditioning, dressing table and fitted wardrobes. The private shower room is directly across he landing and just for bedroom 3. There are two windows facing the pool, park, tombs and mountains, but no balcony, so this is a secure room for children or adults.
Average PricesJanuary £ POA
February £ POA
March £ POA
April £ 945
May £ 1365
June £ 1393
July £ 1421
August £ 1421
September £ 1393
October £ 1365
November £ 945
December £ POA
- Villa Hatira is absolutely gorgeous, amazing pool, lovely view to the tombs, immaculate and shining interior. The shady bbq spot is a real gem as well. Jo and Mike, Wiltshire
- Having stayed in several accommodations in Dalyan over the last ten years, this was by far the best. Quiet location but only a stone’s throw from the main drag with its lively bars and restaurants, but take our tip and take the back street route into town and try the restaurants in the area around the pedestrian shopping area, great food and value. Fabulous garden and pool, supermarket 2 minutes away. This is ultimate chill out stay, hope to go again. Rosemary. Nottingham
- We had a lovely stay – again!!! Villa Hatira is beautiful!!! Ruby
- Lovely villa very well equipped and great showers....sad to be leaving but we will be back next year Trevor, Tracey, Carole & Ian, Surrey, UK
- We have loved Villa Hatira, the pool and garden and inside. Dalyan is a lovely place, very pretty and plenty to do and a nice atmosphere in the evening. Just right for us ! The pool and the beach were so beautiful. Claire, Derek, Olivia & Hannah, UK
- Our first time and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. The food was lovely everywhere. All in all a great week. lovely people, lovely villa, thank you Rachel, Ian, Debbie & Ady, Blandford, UK
- We had a lovely time, thank you, The villa and the gardens are really just fabulous and we had great difficulty doing anything other than spending the days by the pool or in the shaded parts of the garden. Lesly Huxley, Bristol, UK
- We did LOVE your villa. Home from home. We loved the pool and garden area and the man who tended the pool was a real perfectionist. He certainly worked hard every day and the pool area/garden was immaculate. The views from the villa are superb and we loved every minute there. All in all we had a fabulous time and I have to say your Villa is the best equipped/maintained we have stayed in so far. It was nice reading comments from previous guests and also from you when you opened/closed the villa Susan
- This was our first visit to Dalyan. Fell in love and will be back very soon. Villa was superb and we wanted for nothing. Linda Siddley and Family
- Our second visit to Dalyan after staying at Keci Evi in 2013 and it has certainly not disappointed. Villa is great we have thoroughly enjoyed chilling around the pool, spending far more time here than we thought we would. Andrew Knight and Family
- Really good holiday. Relaxed and (almost) ready to back to the UK ! Preferred the bus end of the beach....Saturday market is good entertainment with bargains to be had.... Impressed with the villa. Thank you. Julia Beton and Family
- This truly has been the best holiday yet !! We loved Turkey and the villa played a huge part in that. From walking around we thought we had struck gold getting this villa - the villa itself, pool, gardens and facilities are all spot on George Irwin and Family
- Lovely villa well equipped for 6 people Lars Kreckel and Family
- I had a fabulous time at Villa Hatira. I can see why you love it so much there, the locals were so friendly and welcoming to me. Mandy Woolford
- Beautiful villa in an excellent location. It was homely and inviting. The pool was well maintained and the facilities were perfect for us. It truly was just an easy five minute walk to the beautiful town centre. Sarah
- The villa is in a lovely quiet location - lots of chilling time ! Bond family, UK
- Stayed 10 days instead of 7 this time and fitted so much more in including some fantastic trips. Thank you. James family, Ebchester, Durham, UK
- To say this is a little bit of heaven on earth would be an understatement. Mandy Woolford, UK
- Another fantastic holiday in Dalyan, third time to Villa Hatira. Don't want to go home. Mary Jager, UK
- Beautiful villa to stay, you cannot fault anything, thank you. Pat Chittim, UK
- Our third stay at Villa Hatira and just as wonderful as our first. A very relaxing holiday. Chittim family, Ashby De La Zouch, UK
- Our second visit to Villa Hatira, we came in 2013, and certainly not disappointed again - everything just as memorable as the first time. Still a beautiful villa with everything you need and just the perfect location so near town. Mr and Mrs Rule, Cornwall
- Hello Vivien, We absolutely loved our holiday in Dalyan, villa Hatira was great! I love the garden, villa and a great location. Being able to stay until our flight was a massive bonus as it was so hot yesterday, thank you! We are hoping to book for next June! Thank you for accommodating us. Ursula
- Good morning Vivien Wow!! What a beautiful place Dalyan is and what a lovely Villa you have. Apart from it being very functional and comfortable for us it was the superb location, so close to all amenities and the riverfront. And what lovely, friendly people they are in Dalyan! We were also amazed at what good value for money everything is from eating out to the private boat charter for the day with lunch. We really did have a wonderful week’s holiday. The transfers worked perfectly so thank you for sorting that out for us. And finally, all of the information that you sent through previously was a great help and the guest information was spot on. My apologies that we forgot to write in the guest book. We are already talking about when we can return to Dalyan and can’t recommend it enough to our family and friends so we may need a bigger Villa next time!! Many thanks again Vivien and look forward to booking with you again in the future Kind Regards Dee Dee
- Morning Vivien, First of all we had a really lovely holiday, our family who joined us halfway through were also over the moon and blown away with the villa and the area. One highlight was a boat trip; we hired the boat privately for the family from a Waterside Restaurant owner he has 2 quality boats and took us out all day, swimming, barbequing,, more eating & Mud Baths for £170……great valve and great memories. We all, and especially the children loved your pool, it was so very clean; we spent so much time there. Ian
- We all had an amazing holiday thankyou. I personally felt quite emotional having to leave! Normally I'm ready to come home but this time I wasn't. The villa was absolutely lovely, so well equipped, spacious and beautifully decorated in a tasteful and authentically turkish way. We also thought the location of the villa was brilliant, just off the beaten track but not too close to the town. It's always sad to leave our dog behind but Queenie, Nobal and Thomasina (whom in actual fact we renamed Tortellini !!)more than made up for it. Our morning routine would be: make a cup of tea, cuddle and feed animals, then in the pool!! Oh it's a hard life! We had 2 amazing boat trips, the Gunay 12 island trip with Ingrid and Ramazan ( beautiful couple, amazing bunch of people on board) and the mud bath and hot springs with Osman. Both fantastic value for money and loads of fun. We also got the little row boat over to the ruins and had pancakes in the little family run cafe who were very attentive and so sweet. They gave us free fresh oranges to nibble on under the shade. Bliss. We had a busy week but also had lots of relaxing time by the pool. We barbequed every evening in Robs tower! A great bbq by the way! Its the first time I'd seen our youngest son clear his plate every day. Joy. We think our sons have developed gills as they were in the pool for most of the day, and sometimes evening! Just amazing getting a teenager away from a phone screen for a while! All in all an amazing holiday made really special by having our own homely base. Thank you both, we'll be back no doubt! With regards Mandy, Jason, Archie and Jack Mandy and Jason
- Dear Vivien and Rob You were right..we loved it! We had a wonderful holiday.....the villa is beautiful....it was so well equipped with everything we needed and more. The games and books were fabulous. The garden and pool area are stunning. The cleaner did a great job as did the driver. Thank you for your organisation...it all ran so smoothly. We would absolutely love to stay at Villa Hatira again....Noball (the cat)was lovely to have around..we enjoyed his company! Many thanks again for sharing your wonderful property and ensuring things were seamless. July '19 Elaine and Malcolm
- On arrival at the villa we were pleasantly surprised with the gardens and pool which were very spacious. This is our 4th time to Dalyan and the best villa so far for location and quietness. July 2019
- Wow. What a wonderful holidaysthe five of us had. The villa is beautiful. Pool area and gardens stunning. Perfect distance from town - quick walk but no noise at night. The Turkish lounge area in the villa absolutely sold the villa to us on the web sit and is even more lovely in the flesh. The kitchen is the best equipped of any we have stayed in. July 2019 G family
- We have had a brilliant relaxing stay in villa Hatira for the past two weeks. The villa was lovely and clean, comfortable and well equipped with everything we needed. We cannot wait to come back already. August 2019 Scunthorpe family
- Hi Vivien Firstly Villa Hatira is even better than we expected! . If we were to have a villa built ( one day )in Dalyan it would definitely be modelled on the Hatira, especially as you haven't tried to cram another bedroom in downstairs, the space is great. August 2020 Geoff
- Hi Vivien & Rob, Thank you for welcoming us home - truth is we would rather be still there! Villa Hatira was really lovely. We had a great time. This was our 6th visit to Dalyan and the town is still such a joyful place. The pool was a fantastic size for swimming lengths and the jacuzzi just perfect. The position of the villa was very convenient for the town and extremely comfortably furnished inside. The villa was cleaned half way through our stay and I have to say your cleaner was very thorough. Thank you once again & best wishes, Alison & Nigel Chris and Nigel