Villa Foxland was thoughtfully and tastefully designed to provide a feeling of space, comfort and light throughout. Rooms and areas blend seamlessly into each other and the flow of the property is effortless – every few steps provide a new favourite spot to relax.
Outside, the large saltwater pool is set in the most beautiful mature gardens of 3500 sqm, providing many and varied sunny or shaded areas to sit and relax, unwind or share quality time with friends and family.
Dalyan is 10 minute cycle ride, bikes included, a 25-30 minute walk or a two minute drive.
- Romantic Retreat
- Stylish Villa
- Large Garden
- Total Privacy
- Exclusive Villa
- Salt Water Pool
Villa Foxland is approached through double gates and along a lovely drive bordered by your own pomegranate and citrus orchards.
The lawns pool and sun terraces are to the side and rear of the house facing Karadag mountain. Leading out from the ground floor, there is a huge 'day room' containing the BBQ, dining table and informal seating area that really brings the outdoors in and vice versa while also providing shade and cooling breeze - a unique feature of this stunning property.
The very large, private salt water pool is surrounded by sun terraces, balconies, hammocks, a traditional Turkish kosk and spacious level lawns.
The saltwater pool dimensions are approximately 10m x 5m x1.5m deep.
There is safe, off road parking and a car is recommended if you don't want to use the complimentary bikes provided.
Kitchen, Dining and Lounge
The front door opens to a delightful hall that leads invitingly to the open plan living area that has vaulted ceilings.
The kitchen is fully fitted with wooden floor units and granite worktops. It is equipped with a dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, fridge, toaster, watercooler, crockery, cutlery, glassware, utensils and everything you need.
The lounge is designed in cool, relaxed style with comfy sofas, open fire, DigiTurk satellite TV with English or European and Turkish channels, DVD and Wi-Fi.
Villa Irem is fully air conditioned throughout.
There are two ground floor bedrooms and two on the first floor.
Bedroom 1 is a ground floor double room with ensuite shower room and air conditioning.
Bedroom 2 is a ground floor double room with ensuite shower room and air conditioning.
Bedroom 3 is a ground floor single room with ensuite shower room and air conditioning. It is suitable for a child or as a study.
Bedroom 3 is the first floor master bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower. This room has full width glass doors leading onto a large, shaded private balcony facing out over the pool to the glorious views of Karadag mountain.
Bedroom 4 is a first floor queen room with room with ensuite shower room and air conditioning.
Average PricesJanuary £ POA
February £ POA
March £ POA
April £ 1650
May £ 2250
June £ 2250
July £ 2250
August £ 2250
September £ 2250
October £ 1650
November £ 1650
December £ POA
- We have had the most wonderful time at your outstanding house. Everything here is amazing and excellent quality. We will be back :-) Ali ,Alison, Emily, Saffy, Pheob and Katherine
- We were excited about coming to Turkey and villa Foxland, but our trip exceeded our expectations in every way - thank you ! Abi, Ben, Jasper & Jacob
- To be welcomed to Villa Foxland is an experience that plays on all the senses Benjamin Rebuck
- We have just had the most wonderful two weeks holiday at Villa Foxland, what a stunning place. The Villa is beautifully furnished with a well equipped kitchen, lovely lounge and comfortable and spacious bedrooms, four with en suites. The gardens are exquisite with the largest pool we have ever had and being a salt pool was better than chlorine. The various seating areas are peaceful and relaxing allowing you to either eat at the outside table, read on the hammock, sleep on the sunbeds or chill in the raised meditation area. The Villa is situated in a very quiet road with only a few other villas. It is a short drive or cycle ride to Dalyan where you will find all the amenities you need for your stay. We can honestly say it has been one of the best holidays we have had and although we would like to keep it a secret, would highly recommend it. Thank you very much for allowing us to stay at your beautiful home and we hope to come back very soon.
- Dear Vivien Thanks for your message. We all had a wonderful time. We went out into Dalyan a couple of times, visited the nearby turtle sanctuary and the ruins but mainly spent our time relaxing at the villa. Villa Foxland is absolutely beautiful. I have sent friends photos of it and they all are amazed at the villa and size of the garden in particular with the privacy the mountains provide. Inside it is amazing with a lovely style, very tasteful. The bathrooms and kitchen were so clean they seemed brand new. It still felt very homely though where you could properly relax. The "resident" cat was much loved by my daughters. He seemed very tame and affectionate. I can only assume he is looked after well by all who visit the villa. The swimming pool was larger than we expected and we were in and out every day. Finding the supply of beach towels and flip flops to use was a bonus. I think the pool and garden supply the "wow" factor for the villa. However much we loved the villa itself, going outside into the garden every morning was such a treat. We didn't want to leave when the time came and all agreed that we wished we had stayed there for the whole week instead of moving on to Istanbul for a few days. We definitely have plans to return at some point as I expect anyone who goes to Foxland will. Anne