It is a contemporary villa furnished in modern style with open plan living areas and the latest kitchen and bathroom designs.
Villa Yasemin has uninterrupted views of the orchards and out toward Arik Basi village and the beach. The garden is surrounded by oleander and bougainvillea on all sides.
It is positioned in a peaceful area, but your nearest local shop is 100m away, the bakery 10 minutes’ walk and Dalyan’s shops, bars, restaurants, harbour and riverside walks just 15 minutes level walk away.
There are ramps up to the pool terrace and double doors into a ground floor double bedroom with large en suite wet room. This is a wheelchair friendly room that would also so those who wish to stay out later at night without disturbing fellow guests.
- Private Garden
- Secure Perimeter
- Large Pool
- Near Bars/Restaurants
- Contemporary Interior
The pool terrace area is lovely. The main pool is big enough for swimming lengths and there is a children's pool and jacuzzi at one end. The pool is bordered by gorgeous tall lilies.
There is a large Turkish kosk seating area perfect for shaded relaxing, reading, chatting, playing games or having a siesta in the afternoon. There is also a pool shower, cushioned sun loungers and parasols.There is an outdoor table and chairs seating 8 people and a stone built BBQ. The pool dimensions are approximately 11.90 metres x 4 metres x 1.7m deep.
Kitchen, Dining and Lounge
The doors and windows are double glazed and double curtain lined throughout the villa helping keep the interior bright, airy and cool al summer.
The light coloured kitchen is very well fitted and has black granite worktops and splash backs. It is equipped with an electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, glassware, tableware, crockery and cutlery. There are French doors to the pool terrace. The dining table also faces the pool terrace views and seats 6 people in comfort.
The lounge has two sofas, coffee table, an open fireplace, TV, DVD player, WIFI and again those open views through the French doors to the pool terrace. There is a utility room with washing machine and cleaning materials. There is a separate ground floor shower room with shower, sink and toilet. Villa Yasemin is fully air conditioned and marble floored throughout.
Bedroom 1 is a ground floor double bedroom en suite with air conditioning and large fitted wardrobes. The en suite is a large wet room finished with quality tiling and fittings. French doors lead out onto the pool terrace with views of the mountains.
Bedroom 2 is a first floor twin bedroom en suite with air conditioning and large fitted wardrobes. The en suite is a large wet room finished with quality tiling and fittings. French doors lead out onto the large front balcony where there are chairs, a side table and lovely open views of the orchards and mountains.
Bedroom 3 is a first floor large master double bedroom en suite with air conditioning and large fitted wardrobes. The en suite is a large wet room finished with quality tiling and fittings. French doors lead out onto the large front balcony where there are chairs, a side table and lovely open views of the orchards and mountains.
Bedroom 4 is a first floor twin bedroom en suite with air conditioning and large fitted wardrobes. The en suite is a large wet room finished with quality tiling and fittings. French doors lead out onto the large front balcony where there are chairs, a side table and lovely open views of the orchards and mountains.
Average PricesJanuary £ POA
February £ POA
March £ POA
April £ 700
May £ 798
June £ 896
July £ 1001
August £ 1001
September £ 896
October £ 798
November £ 700
December £ POA
- Thank you for letting us stay in your fantastic villa ! Its been an unforgettable holiday. The Paye family, Wells, UK
- Very relaxing stay - lovely deep pool and two civilised trips Teresa, Matt and others, Dorchester, UK
- Yet another fantastic holiday in Villa Yasemin. We have had another amazing time here in Dalyan. CANNOT WAIT until next year ! Wheller family, Salisbury, UK
- First time in Dalyan and it was amazing. The people are so friendly and the opportunity to have this villa to ourselves for the week has been one in a million, we have been so lucky. Our week has been so enjoyable and we would love to come back again next year. Lauren, Jalisa, Georgina, Hannah, Wiltshire, UK
- Well appointed comfortable villa..... Many thanks for a fabulous week ! Julia, Paul, Nathaniel, Charlotte & Patrick, UK
- We enjoyed a super week at Yasemin and a great fortnight in Dalyan. We found the villa clean and well equipped for our needs. The villa guide folder was very informative and a great asset for new comers to the area. Thanks for all your help we look forward to a return visit in time for pomegranate harvest! Mrs Johnson
- We had a wonderful stay at Villa Yasemin and Dalyan and are already in talks about returning! Villa was perfect! Rachel
- We've had a great week in Villa Yasemin and Dalyan..... The locals have been very friendly and happy to help. Tim, Katherine, Amy and Lucy Higham, Salisbury
- All our (day trip) experiences exceeded our expectations Doug, Julie & Sydney
- What a shame it has come to an end, an amazing holiday. Villa perfect, everything we could have needed. Overall we loved it ! Thanks Turkish Villa Holidays "You helped us with that" Rachel Jones & Family
- Had a wonderful holiday. Villa is wonderful. Lorraine Thomas and Family
- I just wanted to say we had a lovely week at Villa Yasemin. The house and pool were perfect for a relaxing family break and the local people were so friendly. Would also like to pass on our thanks to luisa who booked us a great day trip on a boat, sent us photos and also came around on the day after the failed coup to update us re how it was effecting Dalyan which was kind. We do hope people continue to go to this part of Turkey. A
- This is the second year we have stayed in this villa. We were a party of two parents, two sons with their partners and two young grandchildren (age 5 and 3) and we all had a fabulous time. The villa has everything you need - the town is only a level 10 minute walk but there is a local "convenience" store just 2 minutes away. For those times when you want a break from the sun, the air conditioning in the villa is first class and the outside seating area (kosk) is a wonderful shaded area at all times of the day. Cannot recommend this venue more highly - it has it all. Thank you to Viv and Rob for our wonderful Turkish holiday experience. Rob & Barbara
- The villa and pool were fantastic for a relaxing summer break. Anita Lamb, UK
- Another wonderful holiday at Villa Yasemin. We were happy just staying round the pool ! Newman family, Salisbury, UK
- Had a lovely two week holiday in this lovely villa. Myers family, Preston, UK
- Yet another lovely family holiday in Villa Yasemin. We had chilled out days in the pool and other days out. Wheller family, Allington, UK
- As a family of three generations (26-91) we absolutely LOVE Dalyan Clark family, UK
- Hi Vivien, Thanks, we had a fantastic stay, the villa was beautiful and we have already booked again for September and will be booking again for next year. Louise
- “We had the best time here. Every room has air con and it's own bathroom. And the pool is fantastic. We really loved using the BBQ and cabana too. This home is fully kitted out - both the kitchen, with pans and glasses everywhere, and poolside, with sun loungers and umbrellas. It's pretty much like having your own hotel - without any other guests to ruin your day. 30 seconds down the road is a small shop for essentials (great for the emergency beer run) and 4 minutes away are two restaurants. We barely left the villa in the first two days - it was that welcoming. I would definitely stay here again and again. And then there's Dalyan - this is a very special place. There's so much to see and do - from historic ruins to swimming with turtles to hot mud baths on the lake. What surprised us was how safe and easy it was to be a traveller in this town that lives on tourism. We will be back soon to do all the things we missed this time!” Steve M
- We have had a fantastic time, the villa was perfect., very clean.The pool guy was a really nice guy very good at his job. A good time was had by all. Jilly W