Villa Meliha is positioned in a quiet field off the Iztuzu beach road, in the direction of Arik Basi, one of the most desirable areas of Dalyan. It is 25 minutes' walk or a 7 minute cycle from the centre of Dalyan. Your nearest shop is just 5-8 minutes' walk away. 4 bicycles are provided for guests to use. A lovely villa in a quiet rural location. Your nearest neighbours are a local farm.
- Rural Location
- Car Hire Needed
- Kosk Seating
- Orchard Views
- Romantic Retreat
The large garden and orchard surrounds the private 10 metre pool with separate paddling pool. A traditional kosk Turkish seating area is set in the garden and is ideal for relaxing, snoozing or reading your book in the heat of the day. There is a BBQ and an outdoor kitchen including a sink and fridge. There is parking at the villa.
Kitchen, Dining and Lounge
The kitchen has cream units and complementing marble worktops and splash backs. There is a cooker, hob, fridge freezer, washing machine, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, sandwich grill, glassware, tableware, crockery and cutlery. There are french doors leading onto a balcony.
The circular glass dining table seats 8 people and there is a child's highchair. The lounge has 2 sofas facing the TV, DVD, CD player and 3 balconies. Villa Meliha is fully air conditioned and marble floored throughout. There is feature lighting and tiling on the first floor landing. There is a toilet washing machine, iron and ironing board.
Bedroom 1 is the ground floor master double bedroom en suite with air conditioning, and fitted wardrobes. The en suite has a jacuzzi corner bath. There is a separate dressing room. There are doors leading to the terrace.
Bedroom 2 is a ground floor double bedroom en suite with air conditioning, and fitted wardrobes. The en suite is a wet room. There is a separate dressing room. There are doors leading to the terrace.
Bedroom 3 is a ground floor twin bedroom en suite with air conditioning, and fitted wardrobes. The en suite is a wet room. There are doors leading to the terrace.
Bedroom 4 is a ground floor twin bedroom en suite with air conditioning, and fitted wardrobes. The en suite is a wet room. There are doors leading to the terrace.
Average PricesJanuary £ POA
February £ POA
March £ POA
April £ 1050
May £ 1050
June £ 1260
July £ 1554
August £ 1554
September £ 1260
October £ 1050
November £ 1050
December £ POA
- Thank you for a wonderful 5 days..............food camping and excursions all memorable. Sinan
- We had a lovely stay at the villa with family and kids.Perfect villa and setting. Dalyan is such a quaint place and the people are so friendly.... Osman Ali
- The villa surpassed our expectations as did the setting. Only wish we could have tempted friends and relations to come with us. Nick & Remi Munday, UK
- .... as perfect as last time, a truly relaxing break...we will be back, thank you. Steve & Angie, UK
- Our trip to Villa Meliha has been ideal for two families on their first visit to Turkey. The villa itself is equipped with everything you need for a relaxing holiday.Everyone has had a great time, especially the kids in the pool. Happy kids = chilled parents ! Ridgewell and Clarke families, West Sussex, UK
- Beautiful villa in a perfect position Mark, Jo & Girls, Stamford, UK